Pat Scannon, M.D., Ph.D., President and Co-Founder of Project Recover, has been nominated for the HillVets Hagel Award of 2018. The HillVets Hagel Award is an annual award given to the veteran, service member, or veteran who has given the most in support of veterans in the previous year.
HillVets is a D.C.-based non-profit dedicated to helping veterans begin and advance in their second careers and increasing their presence in government, policy, and politics. Each year, HillVets accepts nominations for the HillVets 100; veterans, service members, and their supporters who have contributed the most to our veterans. From those HillVets 100, three are nominated for the HillVets Hagel Award.
The winner of the HillVets Hagel Award will be voted on and announced at the HillVets 100 Tribute Gala held in Washington, D.C., on March 28th, 2019.
Read More News About Project Recover.
- Annual Reports
- Becoming Project Recover
- On Ships And Planes, Adventures In Palau
- June 2018 – Otis E. Ingram, WWII Gunner, Accounted For By DPAA
- June 2018 – Walter E. Mintus, WWII Radioman, Accounted For By DPAA
- August 2018 – Washington Post Reports Project Recover Locates Stern of USS Abner Read, WWII Destroyer
- May 2018 – The New York Times Reports Project Recover Locates B-24, Heaven Can Wait
- March 2018 – Beaver County Remembers Walter Mintus, WWII MIA, In Video
- WWII B-25 Bombers located by Project Recover one of Top 10 Archaeological Discoveries of 2017
- June 2018 – Former WWII MIAs Rybarczyk and Sharninghouse Accounted for by DPAA
- June 2017 – F6F Hellcat Discovery Leads to DPAA Accounting For MIA WWII Pilot Punnell