BentProp expands worldwide. The BentProp Project team made a formal commitment to expand its Vision and Mission beyond the Republic of Palau going world-wide. We put a great deal of thought into this because we recognize this is no small matter: after all, we have spent 22 years searching on land and underwater in Palau alone.
Our decision to proceed with this expansion is based on our belief that we can take on a global pursuit of Missing Americans because of the knowledge and experiences we have gained to date as well as because of our expanded composite expertise through our partnership with the SCRIPPS Institution of Oceanography and University of Delaware College of Earth, Ocean, and Environment.
We believe we are ready. To symbolize this change, we have revised our BentProp coin, as seen on the new challenge coin, to capture our process: Research, Search, Repatriate and Educate on a worldwide basis.
Thank you to all who have supported us through the years.
The Bentprop Project Team
Check out all the latest news and updates and Project Recover’s Facebook Page
Read posts about WWII Aircrafts Project Recover has located:
- May 2017 – Two Missing World War II Bombers Documented by Project Recover Off Papua New Guinea
- March 2016 – Project Recover Locates WWII TBM Avenger Aircraft
- March 2015 – PMAN XVII – Project Recover Locates TBM Avenger in Palau
- March 2014 – PMAN XVI – Project Recover Locates Hellcat and Avenger in Palau
Read about WWII Vessels Project Recover has located:
- Project Recover Discovers Stern of World War II U.S. Destroyer off Remote Alaskan Island in NOAA-supported Mission
Read posts about MIAs Project Recover has helped DPAA Account For:
- August 2018 -Otis E. Ingram, WWII Gunner, Accounted For By DPAA
- June 2018 –Walter E. Mintus, WWII Radioman, Accounted For By DPAA
- August 2017 – Former WWII MIAs Rybarczyk and Sharninghouse Accounted for by DPAA
- June 2017 – F6F Hellcat Discovery Leads to DPAA Accounting For MIA WWII Pilot Punnell
Leave a Reply